Monterey Fiberglass 7.5F Square Market Umbrella by Frankford
The Monterey fiberglass market umbrella collection is manufactured using the best and most resilient materials available. The half-inch thick fiberglass ribs allow the frame to bend and flex easily in windy conditions, while the durable aluminum center pole, maintenance free resin, and stainless-steel parts ensure this umbrella will provide years of worry-free shade. Choose from a heavy gauge pulley system, sturdy crank non tilting, or industry-best crank auto tilt. Available in five sizes and seven beautiful frame finishes, the Monterey is designed to allow you to bring commercial durability home to your cherished outdoor living space.
Comes in Three mechanism
1) Pulley Lift: Our easy glide pulley system is supported by a durable woven cord which allows you to effortlessly open and close the umbrella. All of our pulley lift umbrellas are designed with a hook pin to keep the pulley cord out of reach and out of sight.
2) Crack Lift/ No Tilt: Designed with a solid 316L stainless-steel handle, durable parachute cord, and Frankford’s exclusive commercial grade crank system make this umbrella truly unique. The Monterey is designed to last, and will give your outdoor space a refined, elegant look for years to come.
3) Crank Lift/ Auto Tilt: The Monterey Crank Auto Tilt is an industry favorite, providing exceptional strength and shade flexibility. Designed with a cast 316L stainless-steel crank and 60° tilt, this umbrella guarantees shade at any time of the day.
- Frame Finish Matte Silver
- Smooth and effortless double pulley system
- 4-Layer fabric protection and closed stitching pocket.
- 1.5” diameter single piece aluminum center pole is , provides incredible strength and durability
- Stainless steel hardware throughout
- Multiple mounting options are available, either permanent or semi-permanent, for installation on any surface
A. overall height: 97” / 236cm
B. clearance: 77” / 195cm
C. closed clearance: 41” / 104cm
MAST: 1.5” / 38mm
WEIGHT: 16 lbs. / 7 kg.