Outdoor Order™ understands the importance of tradition, but why not incrementally improve a time-honored design? Our Halo® Outdoor Heater is just such an effort. In the traditional mushroom-style, but with commercial construction and easy-to-use mechanics, this workhorse of the heater world is better than ever. Boasting 48,000 Tru Btu’s® spread over an impressive 10-foot radius, the Halo® can give you 8 hours of warm comfort. Instead of your typical flimsy big-box store models, the Halo is commercial grade 304 Steel and is available in five premium finishes including our gorgeous new Titanium. Throw in our top-notch customer service, marketing assistance, and spare parts inventory, and you’re left with a fully supported product you and your clients will love.
- Commercial grade construction meets traditional design.
- Built in table and hinged door propane housing with safety latch accentuate the already sturdy weighted base.
- Battery operated spark ignition allows for easy lighting in any conditions.
- Precision flame control allows you to set the temperature to suit your needs and conserve fuel.
- High quality electroplated and powder-coated finishes over stainless steel construction stand up to the most rigorous conditions.
- Anti-tilt flame shut-off switch guarantees safe operation with fuel shut-off technology for increased peace of mind.
- One piece rolled edge aluminum reflector hood holds up to the most demanding conditions.
- Material : 304 Grade Stainless Steel.
- Easy Assembly
- Clearance Requirements: 24 in. (60.96 cm) (H) 36 in. (91.44 cm) (V
- Height :89.8 in. (2.28 m)
- Width (Base Diameter):20.3 in. (51.56 cm)
- Reflector (Diameter) 31.5 in. (80 cm)
- Weight :67.9 Lbs (30.79 kg)
- Rated heat input : 48,000 BTU/hr
- Fuel : LP
- Gas Supply : 20 lb (9 kg) LP gas cylinder
- Manifold pressure Diameter of injector Safety features
- Gas supply pressure: 11" W.C. (28 cm)
- Diameter of injector:0.085 in. (2.15 mm)
- Safety features:Flame failure device, anti-tilt switch
- Gas supply pressure:Max. 250 PSI, Min. 5 PSI
3/1 Limited Warranty.
Three year residential/one year contract.
|Ship In||6 to 8 weeks|
|Type of Store Credit value||Select|