We are an authorized dealer for all of the brands we carry. If you have issues with a warranty or your furniture gets damaged during delivery, we can quickly resolve the issue and assist you with receiving replacements.
List of Product Types
- Teak: 2 Years
- Metals: 2 Years
- Woven Products (Synthetic Wicker): 2 Years
- Sunbrella Fabric: 5 Years manufacturer Warranty ( not includes stitching)
- Obravia Fabric: 3 Years manufacturer Warranty
- Umbrella Frame/Pole: 1 Year manufacturer Warranty
- Cushions Stitching: 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty on Stitching
- Commercial Sale : 1 Year only
How we resolve the claim:
Depending on the damage or claim, ClassicPatio.com will resolve the situation by using one of the following ways.
- Send replacement part or hardware component to customer.
- Bring Items and repair item in our workshop, Redwood City, CA.
- If item is not repairable/ replace with new item. The warranty does not cover damages caused by the effects of normal wear and tear, severe weather occurrences, negligence, misuse and unauthorized repairs.
NOTE: These Warranties cover the repairs and replacements of the furniture at NO COST to the customer. However, Classic Patio pledges to continue to work with any existing customers and provide repairs, restorations, and replacements at minimal cost of out of warranty items.
This warranty does not cover defects or damage caused by:
- Improper assembly
- Modifications after purchase
- Intentional damage, accidents, misuse, abuse, or negligence
- Normal wear and tear which includes weathering and checking
- Checking is not a structural defect, but a perfectly natural process, as the wood expands and contracts
- Damage that was a direct effect of weather related conditions.
- Labor cost for replacement.
- Shipping and delivery of the defective item.
- All sales of our non-stock cushions are final and not returnable. This includes use of the customer's own material, unless there is an error in manufacturing.
- All Item sold at Classic Patio warranties are limited to 1 years of commercial use.
Local City sales tax will be added for all shipments to California. There is no sales tax for shipments outside of California.
Cancellation arrangements must be made by phone or email with a company representative. Cancellations must be made within 24 hours of the order being placed. If the order is cancelled after 24 hours, we will make our best efforts to cancel the order and will respond to your cancellation request via email. If you purchased an item that is subject to restocking fees and the order has already been placed or shipped, a restocking fees will apply. Please refer to the item detail page to see if the item you purchased has a restocking fee.
A Cancellation Restocking fee will be applied for orders placed if the following criteria are not met:
- CANCELLATION FEE:
- VISA / MASTERCARD - 2.5% OF TOTAL PURCHASE PRICE.
- AMERICAN EXPRESS / DISCOVER - 3.5% OF TOTAL PURCHASE PRICE.
If you cancel the order after we shipped the merchandise then you will be obligated for the shipment charges to and from your location.
For any additional questions, please contact us by e-mail or by phone.
Our e-mail address is email@example.com